If you are thinking of buying a washing machine then definitely this is a very difficult task. There are different types of washing machines in the market. And nowadays when you have a lot of varieties like fully-automatic, semi-automatic, top load and front load machines then how anyone can find the right washing machine to suit your laundry needs? This article is for those users who are thinking of buying a washing machine and facing a lot of problem in buying the perfect washing machine. Don’t forget to check the washing machine prices before buying.
You will get to learn about what to consider when buying a new washing machine. And especially you will get to know everything about fully automatic top load washing machines and front-load washing machines, including all their pros and cons.
When it comes to picking the perfect washing machine then you need to consider all the latest technology in the market:
A fully automatic washing machine will do everything for you at the push of a button. It will solve all your complex laundry needs. You have to consider different washing features like Time delay & pre-soak, Temperature control, Fuzzy logic, Spin cycle, and many more features
When it comes to buying a washing machine then it could be costly which depends on the model, features. But this is not important that you can’t find great washing machines on the market that cater to a range of budgets.
If you have a big family with lots of laundries then you will need a bigger machine. While in a small family, a single person or a couple could do with a smaller machine.
And when you are trying to choose washing machine according to space then you must check how much space you have. You can save more energy or water. The fully automatic washing machine has different types of the top or the front. Once you know your washing needs, it’s time to find out which is the right washing machine for you.
Top 5 fully automatic washing machine in india
- Bosch 7 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WAK24268IN, silver/grey)
- LG 6.2 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (T7281NDDLG/ T7288NDDLG/GD, Middle Free Silver)
- Bosch 6.5 Kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (WOE654W0IN, White)
- IFB 6 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (Diva Aqua SX, Silver)
- Haier 5.8 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (HWM58-020, White)
What is a semi-automatic washing machine?
The semi-automatic washing machine is the entry-level machines which offer a good introduction to washing machines. This is just a meeting halfway between a fully-automatic washing machine and hand washing. These semi-automatic washing machines require some manual input during the cycle. But the demerit is you have to move the wet clothes from the washing tub to the drying tub in a twin-tub machine, for example.
The semi-automatic washing machine prices are going to be less pricey that fully-automatic washing machine. This will usually range from RS 6000/- to 12,000/- which depends on the model. The other benefit of buying a semi-automatic washing machine that you can save water for washing and rinsing. you can also manually add the water to the washing machine.
Types of semi-automatic washing machines
There are two different kinds of semi-automatic washing machines
- single tub
- twin tub
The single tub
This is designed to do all the washing and the spin-drying in one tub. Also, it comes with an outer layer and an inner layer with holes that allow the water to drain. The single tub is simpler than the twin tub mechanisms which generally take up less space than the twin tub version. These all washing machine prices are in your budget.
The twin tub
This is the more common variety of the semi-automatic washing machine. where you’ll get to know that two tubs located next to each other. Where the first one is used for washing and the other one is used for spin drying. This twin tub requires you to move the clothes from one tub to the other during the washing procedure.
Benefits of the semi-automatic washing machine
- It does not need a continuous water connection.
- While it also consumes less water as compared to a fully automatic washing machine.
- Its washing cycle requires less time.
- This can be moved easily from one place to another.
Demerits of the semi-automatic washing machine
- You will need Manual intervention from washing to the drying process.
- You have to control it manually.
- It will need more space.
Top 5 semi-automatic washing machine in india
- Intex 6.2 kg Semi-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (WMS62TL, White and Maroon)
- Samsung 7.2 kg Semi-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (WT725QPNDMP, White and Blue)
- Whirlpool 7 kg Semi-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (Superb Atom 70S, Grey)
- LG 7.5 kg Semi-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (P8541R3SA, Burgundy)
- LG 6.5 kg Semi-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (P7550R3FA, Dark Grey)
Difference between the fully automatic washing machine and semi-automatic washing machine
Fully-automatic washing machine:-
A fully-automatic comes with several programs and washing modes which will work at the push of a button. It will do everything automatically, so once you’ve picked your program there is no need to do anything else, just turn it on.
- When we compare the fully automatic washing machine with the semi-automatic washing machines Then it could be costly for you. But there are a lot of benefits are in the fully automatic washing machine.
- It will make the washing process so much easier. It also comes with a built-in heating system that controls the hot washing cycle.
- The fully automatic also delivers a more thorough clean than a semi-automatic washing machine. This washing machine prices can affect but they provide you best facility.
The main difference between the fully-automatic and semi-automatic are the load types. You can get top load washing machines in which you have to load from the top and front-load washing machines that load from the side. So you can choose which type of washing machine is best for you. Must check washing machine prices before buying.
There are so many types of the washing machine so that you can choose from top load machines to front load machines. And after that then you have fully-automatic and semi-automatic machines. Now you can choose the right washing machine to suit your laundry needs. check washing machine prices before buying.